We've Pared some gains currently and have slid 4 ticks on both the 5.5 and the 6.0.

Have those lock sheets at the ready today.  I'm assuming most lenders will wait for a portion of this volatility to die down before releasing rates though.

But if you are by chance in a position to lock, now would be the conservative time to do so.

If you're lender won't issue rates until later this morning, check back at that time.