We're skyrocketing right now towards 101-00 on the 5.5% coupon.  Do not lock.  Even if profit-takers in the MBS market decide to start selling off, we've come up so far that we still will not reprice for the worse on the day.  If the gains hold these levels, it's a good idea to float through monday as even a down day on monday would only bring us back to even pricing levels.

Granted we have 2 more hours of trading to go, but as of right now, things are looking good.