Tuesday 7/22/08 ... At A Glance
Tue, Jul 22 2008, 7:05 AM
- Here's those tape bombs!
- Fed's Plosser says rate hike needed, bank after bank with (expletive deleted) earnings.
- MBS given back most of their gains from yesterday afternoon
- 6.0's at 99-11, 6.5's at 101-22
- light data today
- TIPS auction at 1pm EST
- Should be an interesting day
- LOCK / FLOAT : If you have rates now, locking is not a bad call, but technical indicators point to a positive day.
- VIGILANCE: High. We'll have to watch the rest of the morning carefully to see if market momentum can shrug off the headlines.
Download our mobile app to get alerts for MBS Commentary and streaming MBS and Treasury prices.