|This email was sent to you by:|
Harry Chriest |
Mortgage News Daily
Email alerts, such as this one, are a free service
provided by Mortgage News Daily. If you would like to receive an alert when important news breaks
please register to join our community
Slightly Weaker After Industrial Production Report
Posted to: Micro News
Monday, June 16, 2014 9:30 AM
MBS and Treasuries both moved into negative territory after the Industrial Production data, but subsequently ticked back and forth on either side of 'unchanged.' The data isn't a hugely compelling source of selling-pressure, but the slight move weaker did coincide with its 9:15am print time.
Industrial Production and Capacity Utilization:
- May Industrial Output +0.6 vs +0.5 forecast
- April revised to -0.3 from -0.6
- Capacity Use rate 79.1 vs 78.9 forecast, 78.9 in April
- Manufacturing Output +0.6 vs +0.5 forecast, +0.1 in April (highest since March 2008)
- Excluding Auto sector +0.5 vs -0.3 in April
Equities futures have also been rising ahead of the 9:30am cash open and the stock lever has been fairly well connected.
More from MND:
If you would like to opt-out of receiving email forwards from this person please click here to remove your email address.