|This email was sent to you by:|
Mortgage News Daily
Email alerts, such as this one, are a free service
provided by Mortgage News Daily. If you would like to receive an alert when important news breaks
please register to join our community
ECON: Consumer Sentiment Much Weaker Than Expected
Posted to: Micro News
Friday, December 7, 2012 10:06 AM
- Headline Sentiment 74.5 vs 82.4 consensus
- Current Conditions 89.9 vs 91.0 consensus
- Expectations 64.6 vs 78.0 consensus
- 12 Month Outlook 75 vs 97 previous
- Expectations / Sentiment lowest since August
Survey Director Richard Curtin: ""Confidence plunged in early December as consumers confronted the rising likelihood that political gridlock would push the country over the fiscal cliff."
More from MND:
If you would like to opt-out of receiving email forwards from this person please click here to remove your email address.