|This email was sent to you by:|
Harry Chriest |
Mortgage News Daily
Email alerts, such as this one, are a free service
provided by Mortgage News Daily. If you would like to receive an alert when important news breaks
please register to join our community
ECON: Chicago PMI Roughly As Expected. Weakness In New Orders
Posted to: Micro News
Friday, November 30, 2012 9:55 AM
- PMI 50.4 vs 50.5 consensus, 49.9 previous
- New Orders 45.3 vs 50.6 previous
- Prices Paid 70.1 vs 50.6 previous, highest since March
- New orders lowest since June 2009
- Employment Index 55.2 vs 50.3 previous
The Chicago Purchasing Managers reported November's Chicago Business Barometer improved to 50.4. After two consecutive months in contraction, the Business Barometer was led higher by advances in Production, Employment, and Supplier Deliveries while New Orders subtracted from economic activity.
- PRICES PAID: 16 month high; EMPLOYMENT continues on pace with PRODUCTION;
- NEW ORDERS: lowest since June 2009;
- INVENTORIES: lowest since February 2010.
More from MND:
If you would like to opt-out of receiving email forwards from this person please click here to remove your email address.