Pre-Foreclosure and Tax Delinquent Information

How or where do I find information for Tax Delinquent and Per-Foreclosures

1 Answer

Both delinquent taxes and pre-foreclosures (recorded Notice of Default - NOD) can be found in the county records office. Another option is to keep you eye on the newspaper. At certain days of the month they should report all properties that are up for tax sales and/or auctions.