Can house title be transfered to deceased fathers estate

I live and pay the mortgage that my father owns. He did not put me on the deed on the house. What can we do to transfer title into his trust??

1 Answer

Great question for an attorney. I am not one, but guessing transferring a home to a trust posthumously is not going to be an option. I'd say ownership of the house would go to whoever he willed it to, and, if not, would go through probate and be distributed to his heirs.