Matthew Carver is the Vice President of Residential Lending with Pilot Bank.
• He started with Pilot Bank in October 2011 and developed the bank’s residential lending department.
• Matthew Carver has over fourteen years of experience in residential lending; including origination, construction lending, and mortgage banking and substantial management experience – managing branch operations and lending procedures.
• Matthew also has over seven years of residential construction experience wherein he managed and developed high end residential homes in the Tampa Bay area.
• Prior to working at Pilot Bank, Matthew was the Vice President and Managing Partner for a mortgage company that had five offices throughout Tampa and over forty employees.
• Matthew is an active member of the Mortgage Bankers Association, Tampa Chapter.
• Matthew was born in Pittsburgh, PA and moved to Tampa, Florida in 1979 where he currently lives with his wife and 2 children