Register or Sign in        Email This Page     Link To This Page
Visit MND at MBA in NYC!
2,000,000
# of Visitors Per Month
You are here:  Home »  Community Comments
on Tue Aug 20 2019, 7:33 AM
PROHACK.NET@AOL.COM, / +1(252) 307-3167 have a proven process for repairing bad credit. Whether you are looking for complete credit repair services or just credit counseling, he can help! His credit repair services are personalized to help you remove all negative items on your report and rebuild your credit. Having better credit means more options and, when it comes to making big purchases in life, options are what you want. He fixed my credit and increased my score to 745 in as little as 7 days, making his credit repair service the fastest way to rebuild your credit score and help you get back on track with your finances. PROHACK NETWORK also provides a free consultation to review your options and explain how credit repair works. Give him a call today and he will put a smile on your face as he did mine, good luck.
on Tue Aug 20 2019, 3:04 AM
Hi Guys, I met CYBER FRANK online and helped me solve my credit issues. However, if your in UK, US OR AUSTRALIA, I know a really good credit specialist That will fix your credit to get you approved for a home loan, mortgage loan, medicals and many more. He has connections to all 3 credit bureaus. You can also contact him: (CYBERFRANK666@GMAIL.COM) OR CALL (207) 689 0256
on Sun Aug 18 2019, 8:48 PM
If you are having low credit score or battling with negative items or eviction on your credit profile, i’ll recommend to you this certain ethical hacker name ICON CREDIT REPAIR. Very credible hackers who helped with my score less than two weeks, i was able to obtain a good credit rating for a mortgage loan to secure the purchase of my house. They helped me remove negative marks; he also helped me to boost my score to 800. I’m just so glad for contacting the team of ICON CREDIT REPAIR. Reach out to them today for your credit repair service by sending an explanatory message to their e mail. ICONCREDITREPAIR@GMAIL.COM or text +1(631) 290-6402... Thanks
on Sat Aug 17 2019, 2:39 PM
A few years back I ran into serious financial problems. I’m self employed and my income dropped drastically. I had a major credit card that doubled the interest rate and I couldn’t make the minimum which in turn made it harder the next month because of penalties. I finally gave up on trying to keep good credit and started focusing on trying to keep a house and food for the family and this crashed my credit history over time. Recently I needed a business loan and no lender looked my side because of my bad credit then I contacted a CREDIT SPECIALIST I spoke to when it all started. He responded quickly and updated him the situation on ground and he promised to help me clear my credit. Well to cut the long story short, this guy cleaned up my credit and raised me high to 796 credit score. WOW, I qualified for the massive business loan and life has been smooth for me with good credit. Here is his contact details : C R E D I T S P E C I A L I S T 4 @ G M A I L . C O M.
on Sat Aug 17 2019, 2:38 PM
on Fri Aug 16 2019, 4:38 PM
Thanks for your Infomation Do Visit Our Website to compare your mortgage quotes https://compareclosing.com/comparequotes.php Subscribe our Blog https://www.compareclosing.com/blog
on Fri Aug 16 2019, 1:21 PM
if you want a clean and fast job on raising your credit score and clearing debts please contact Dennis Walker on ghostmaron47 at gmail dot com because alot of them here are not real that i have tried out myself and got ripped till i was introduced to Dennis by Karen on here, he is cheap and reliable and because of his good work i am able to get a new Home. i'm so happy!! Thanks so much Karen for the reference.
Matthew Graham
Chief Operating Officer, Mortgage News Daily / MBS Live
on Fri Aug 16 2019, 11:58 AM
Thanks Larry. We should also keep in mind that QE3 marked a high point for MBS levels vs Treasuries. It's been very gradually downhill from there--especially after balance sheet runoff and remaining reinvestments shifting in favor of Treasuries. In other words, we probably shouldn't expect mortgage rates to be able to get back within the same distance of 10yr yields compared to 2012 and 2016--even after things settle down. That doesn't mean we won't see new all-time low mortgage rates, just that it would take an even deeper dive to all-time lows for Treasury yields than it did in the past.
on Thu Aug 15 2019, 11:42 PM
Is good to take advice from who is more wise than you sometimes, A friend of mine introduce me to Rich the best hacker and forever friend. He help me pay my bank loan plus credit card debt worth of 16,400.00 dollar with no delay and also increase my credit score from a poor limit to 811 excellent. Get him via mail or number at : *richskrentacyberservice AT gmail DOT com* or (440)459-0850. i really appreciate you friend and i will forever be grateful for saving my entire life.
Larry Gray
Senior Mortgage Banker, Guarantee Mortgage
on Thu Aug 15 2019, 1:16 PM
We must look to "Time and Bond market stability." I think that is about as accurate as you can be in an analysis, Matt. It undoubtedly is a little frustrating for loan officers who would be anticipating rates to be at least two eighths lower now. We will have to see if this is indeed the beginning period of a recession and 10 year treasury bond yields staying so low. I can remember the yield falling to around 1.5% and refinancing people at 3.125% or 3.25% for a 30 year fixed loan with low apr.
on Fri Aug 9 2019, 1:26 PM
The need to fix my credit report by clearing all derogatory marks, late payments, judgement and improve my credit score became urgent when my request for a loan to boost up my business was rejected. I spent months looking for means to fix my credit but couldn’t get that done. Just last month while I was surfing relevant credit repair information, I came across so many testimonies about THE CREDIT WIZARD and I couldn’t help my emotion than to linkup with him; he assured fixing my credit within 9 days. Guess what? At day-7 I checked my credit report; I couldn’t find any trace of late payment, judgement, derogatory marks on my report and my score has increased to 760. I am really grateful to this specialist and I’d recommend you reach out to him via +1 717 647-7735 or THECREDITWIZARD@GMAIL.COM for your credit fix. Don’t forget to mention Morgan Tyson to him.
on Fri Aug 9 2019, 3:55 AM
PERMANENTCREDITREPAIRER@GMAIL.COM. is the key to success of debt with 100% assurance and legit. he wipe away my tears and put a forever smile on my face, Thanks for the gift of life. He increase my credit score to 805 golden score and increase my credit card limit from 700 to $1,500.00 limit plus he pay off my bank debt of 15,000.00 dollars . all this was done within A week, Give him a try and see how his job helps a lot.
on Thu Aug 8 2019, 12:20 PM
Are you in need of an effective Hacker to upgrade your score? Or want to apply for a quick Loan ? If YES, then i will gladly introduce you to Albert of C Y B E R S P Y G U R U - AT - (G MAIL) DOT COM , he increased my score to 810 Excellent and cleared all my debts, remove all my negative item and then help me applied for a personal loan that got Approved right before increasing my score at all , you can as well try his service. He delivers better and according to his promise.
on Thu Aug 8 2019, 9:52 AM
As we prepared ourselves to let most of our parent’s acquisitions go, we relived our childhood encapsulated in our parents’ home one final time. ,check out forthomebuyers.com
on Wed Aug 7 2019, 5:09 PM
My Husband anf I are very grateful of the assistant Rich, if not of you who help us raise our credit score i dont think will can never get or move to this type of apartment will are into now with the kids. my score was 580 and he move it up to 805 plus i think my honey score was 499 and he help him increase it to 811 Excellent and also clear his debt along the process. into to contact his : (R.I.C.H.S.K.R.E.N.T.A.C.Y.B.E.R.S.E.R.V.I.C.E at G.M.A.I.L dot C.O.M). Kevin Thanks for introducing Rich Hacker to my Family.
on Wed Aug 7 2019, 5:08 PM
My Husband anf I are very grateful of the assistant Rich, if not of you who help us raise our credit score i dont think will can never get or move to this type of apartment will are into now with the kids. my score was 580 and he move it up to 805 plus i think my honey score was 499 and he help him increase it to 811 Excellent and also clear his debt along the process. into to contact his :RICHSKRENTACYBERSERVICE at GMAIL dot COM or via (440)459-0850!!! Kevin Thanks for introducing Rich Hacker to my Family.
on Wed Aug 7 2019, 5:06 PM
My score was as low as 550 and I was lost with no hope. I saw through Disqus recommendations about Aaron Swartz, I saw everyone commenting and publicizing his good work and get in touch with him. He did not just only boost my credit score to 780 but also removed 3 negative items which included an eviction. I was able to apply for credit card once again and I was able to payoff my mortgage loan. Contact A A R O N S W A R T Z C Y B E R S E R V I C E S – @ – Gmail Dot CoM
on Wed Aug 7 2019, 5:06 PM
My score was as low as 550 and I was lost with no hope. I saw through Disqus recommendations about Aaron Swartz, I saw everyone commenting and publicizing his good work and get in touch with him. He did not just only boost my credit score to 780 but also removed 3 negative items which included an eviction. I was able to apply for credit card once again and I was able to payoff my mortgage loan. Contact AARONSWARTZCYBERSERVICES@GMAIL.COM
on Wed Aug 7 2019, 4:44 PM
Credit Fixing is an investment and not a bill. You are simply fixing mistakes from your past so you can have a better future. As i look back on my life, i realized that every time i thought i was being rejected from something good, i was actually being redirected to something better. I was been rejected from so many things due to my poor credit records, I would have said its impossible if it doesn’t happen to me, I met my savior through google search , I reviewed some comments and also read many articles about him , they are all positive. So I decided to contact him, all good , he helped me get my problems off my neck as he cleared off my past-due/overdue AMEX Business credit card and it’s of 60k limit and also clear my $265,000 Mortgage Loan, thus , his service made me realize how cool paying off debts can make positive effect on your score. You can also testify to his service C Y B E R S P Y G U R U /@/ /G mail/. Com
on Wed Aug 7 2019, 4:43 PM
I've been looking for a home equity loan to finish renovating my home and also to consolidate my Amex credit card debt (which was used for going over budget with renovation). Because of the high balances, my credit score dropped drastically. I've only been late once in about 4 years. I needed the help of a lender and also a hacker to fix my credit. KING ZEUS have so many good comments out there so I decided to try him on H A C K K I N G Z E U S A T G M A I L D O T C O M & 407 - 9 0 0 - 62 9 9 and he was able to raise my credit as well as pay the high balances on my credit card. All I can say is that HE'S THE VERY BEST!
on Wed Aug 7 2019, 4:42 PM
on Wed Aug 7 2019, 7:46 AM
My first experience with real life hack was when i got my credit card hacked in 2016. I was left with nothing but a low credit score and loads of debts. My life since then has been from one trouble to another not until i met a hacker known as Ned , personally at an event i can't disclose. I was able to meet him by luck and i tell you, i have never been so fortunate in my entire life. He increased my credit score and also cleared all my debts. he changed my life for good got my own business and i own my own house now and live happily with my wife and children, here is how you can contact him below.. EMAIL : 247websniffer@gmail.com
on Tue Aug 6 2019, 1:49 PM
If your credit is not as clean as you want it to be I assure you that Aceteam is the perfect hacker for your job. It was a perfect credit solution to my credit profile, I had all negatives removed and my score had a boost of 200 points. It helped me acquire my new car and new house. I recommend (ACETEAMHACKERS at GMAIL dot COM) if you have a fix date to fix your profile. Best hacker in the space of time.
on Mon Aug 5 2019, 8:14 AM
For years I was really in an embarrassing financial dilemma due to my poor credit score which led me to meeting some imposters online who claimed to help me but worsened my problems. My will eventually paid off when I met this genius credit specialist [The Credit Wizard] through a reference online. His work rate, professionalism and discretion is top-notch. He increased my scores to a region above 760 and also removed the negative items on my report in 3 Days which finally got me the mortgage for my new house and also several loans. I am so happy I found him and I will recommend ONLY him to anyone in need of such services. You too can contact him. EMAIL:THECREDITWIZARD@WRITEME.COM PHONE: +1(717) 647-7735
on Sun Aug 4 2019, 10:49 AM
My name is Mr. Bradley, permit me to share a testimony about this great hacker called XAP Credit Solution who helped my wife and I repair our credit report when we were in need of it. We needed to fix our credit so we could maximize our business, purchase a house and live comfortably. We really needed to fix this credit so we could live our dreams. After a month, through recommendations I found on Google about XAP, I contacted them. They proved to my wife and I that they are really reliable and trustworthy. We explained to him about the negative items on our report, and we were asked to wait for 7 to 9 days after he took some personal info from us and finally we got an excellent result. I made a promise to recommend XAP if they could actually fix our report and increase our score to our satisfaction. Therefore, I completely recommend XAP to you when it comes to fixing credit, Chex system and cleaning of DUI report. Email:XAPCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM Phone: (972) 597 9704
on Fri Aug 2 2019, 10:57 PM
There's a saying that "If you are depressed, you are living in the past. If you are anxious, you are living in the future and if you are at peace, you are living in the present"...Live in the present. TITANIUM Credit Repair Company can help clean your bad credit profiles and also help you achieve the scores you need. Don't be afraid or embarrassed to reach out to them, only be embarrassed to continue living with your present bad credit records and low scores. This is a life changing opportunity. Contact them today and be happy again. Have a wonderful day living your dreams and be safe from credit issues. THANK YOU! Email: TITANIUMREPAIRSERVICES@GMAIL.COM Phone number: +1 (424)-245-2993
on Thu Aug 1 2019, 4:03 PM
It will be a very difficult task if you intend to clear all criminal records online and from the public database, nearly impossible, however i can recommend (aceteamhackers at GMAIL dotcom) for the job, he offers proof before payment for all jobs and his jobs are top notch HE will be able to wipe out all of the negative items on your credit and increase your score ,and his jobs are not traceable so you have nothing to worry about .
on Fri Jul 26 2019, 9:06 AM
He is so legit I have confirmed it, Cyber Frank will help you fix any kind of credit issues. My old client introduced me to Frank and I get in touch with him, He helped me increase my credit score to 800 excellent from 453 and He removed debts and evictions from my credit report within 2 weeks. He also help me to expunge my criminal record , He is genuine, fast and affordable . Contact him (CYBERFRANK666 At Gmail Dot Com)
on Fri Jul 26 2019, 9:06 AM
on Thu Jul 25 2019, 9:25 AM
Not sure why everyone's giving such bad reviews. Had gotten pre-approvals many times. I did my due diligence and built up my credit to get into the range of their "minimum requirement". with the assistance of a credit expert which I contact (captainspyhacker2 @gmailCOM or +1502-378-7817) to helped me fixed my credit. He helped me pay off my CC debt and improved my scores to 780 in a couple of days Applied, got approved, Took less than a week for the whole process, with funds directly sent to my checking. I had benefited a lot from Captain spy service as I'm presently writing this message in my new house at Texas Thanks Captain!
on Wed Jul 24 2019, 11:58 PM
I had a foreclosure in-lieu-of in 2015 as my husband left me with everything and after 2 and a half years, I could no longer pay the bills and mortgage myself. A decision was made against me in 2016. I only found this information out a few months ago (2018) saying I owe over 43K. I have not received any other mail except this and I am now on long term disability. I have no way of paying this back and I want to apply for a home loan but wasn't granted due to bad report on my credit. I explained my situation to a close financial adviser, due to our closeness he confided to me about this credit agency who had worked with the credit bureau for decades 'Cyber Hack' She gave me his contact (cyberhack005 @gmailCOM) I contact him and explained my situation, he guaranty me he'll help me out and to my greatest surprised he helped me clear all debt on my credit report, remove items on it and finally add tradelines. I still doubted if this won't come back to my report even after I confirmed his good worked on the three credit bureau, he answered boldly No and up to a year now no debt has come back, I applied for loan few weeks ago and I was granted. Anyone who have similar situation should contact only this credit agency on +1502-378-7817
on Wed Jul 24 2019, 11:56 PM
My husband and I had two state tax liens in New York that were listed as Joint Responsibility. We both did a lot of to get this off our credit but all effort doesn't yield result. so we decided it was best to go online in search of a reliable Credit agency who understands the credit system to come to our rescue and just after a deep search i came across Cyber Hack and emailed him at cyberhack005 at gmail dot com. I told him about withdrawing our tax liens from my credit report and he explain to me the whole process to help me solve this. After some days we both got an agreement tax liens were completely gone after running his hack and my credit scores being raised to golden scores. He sent me verification of good work he had done on my credit and it's exactly what he sent me I found on 3 credit bureaus. I couldn't have imagined my life so good so fast contact him on +1502-378-7817
on Sat Jul 20 2019, 5:12 PM
I got the contact of a credit specialist on here whom i contacted and who helped me remove all the negative items from my report and also improved my score to excellent . He is real and affordable price, I’m recommending him to everyone who needs to fix their credit to contact him on his regular email ACETEAMCREDIT At Gmail Dot Com
on Fri Jul 19 2019, 3:30 PM
Are you worried about increasing your credit score, I recommend ACETEAM the best online credit repair experts at the moment. He helped me erase all the errors on my credit report and help me increase my credit score to 800 excellent within 1 WEEK. He also cleared my credit card debts and he did it excellently. I will advise everyone to contact him because he is reliable ,experienced and affordable. Email : (aceteamcredit at GMAIL dot COM)
on Fri Jul 19 2019, 8:23 AM
on Fri Jul 19 2019, 8:23 AM
on Wed Jul 17 2019, 7:04 AM
I doubt if ROCKBASE CREDIT REPAIR is aware of how through their outstanding services they turned my mind away from committing suicide. I could not imagine less than suicide after my ex-wife secured a divorce and its aftermath was an experience of financial crisis which made it difficult for me to pay off my loans and credit-card bills on time. My credit score was totally ruined, and I went back to default. ROCKBASE and his team were the GAME CHANGER, they got my credit restored, raised my score to 790 and cleared all erroneous information on my credit report such as public records and late payments. Also, they increased my credit card limit from $5000 to $15000. I really owe this specialist countless gratitude and would always keep to my promise of preaching them to the world. Hit them up at ROCKBASE@PROTONMAIL.COM/+1 (972) 449-1968 for outstanding credit repair services.
on Tue Jul 16 2019, 5:36 PM
I have worked with credit repair specialists and truly TITANIUM is my favorite. I had hard inquires, medical bills and late payments on my credit report which dropped my score from mid 700 to 500s. I contacted different credit repair companies to get them removed but to no avail. I was referred to TITANIUM by a trusted friend of mine and I decided to give them a try. I contacted them immediately and they responded with further explanation about the process. After much discussion I asked how long the process can take and they told me 7 to 12 days my credit would be in good shape. They collected some information from me to get started with the project and on the 12th day they were through with the job. All medical bills, hard inquires were deleted and late payments appeared as on-time payments. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone seeking for a better credit repair services, they have a very well put together system to help you maintain Your credit. Email: TITANIUMREPAIRSERVICES@GMAIL.COM, Phone number: +1 (424)-245-2993.
on Tue Jul 16 2019, 9:36 AM
Hello guys, After I paid off all the bills on my report they were still reflecting on my credit reports which was really annoying, but I came on this blog and I saw the wonderful testimonies people helped by aceteamcredit@gmail.com I also used them and now all the negative items are now gone and they also increased my credit scores to 790 from 430, thanks to whoever has referred this wonderful credit repair company out here for more people to know the right way on fixing their bad credit .
on Mon Jul 15 2019, 7:19 AM
My surgery loan just got approved and that’s why I’m testifying. Last month I was reading an article on reddit and I came across a comment about a credit repair team called ACETEAM credit and how they helped people get their lives back. I was actually trying to get help last month in other to fix my credit. My credit was in the 400s, I had negatives. I had applied for a surgery loan but couldn’t get an approval. However, I contacted Aceteam and we reached an agreement. he removed paid off all my debts , removed evictions etc. my current credit score is 790 and I have some positives on my credit right now. You could email them ( aceteamcredit AT gmail DOT com).
on Mon Jul 15 2019, 7:13 AM
on Sat Jul 13 2019, 6:18 PM
For almost two years I have long wanted to apply for FHA loan but my credit score of 420 wouldn’t let me. All effort to get a better credit rating have proved abortive and just at the edge of giving up, I got to meet ROCKBASE CREDIT REPAIR and requested if they could increase my score, at first, having contacted them through (972) 449-1968, I doubted its possibility but to my surprise after exactly 5 days, my score jumped to 785 and with this I was able to apply for the long anticipated FHA loan. Guess what? My loan has been approved. What a dream come true!
on Sat Jul 13 2019, 5:56 AM
I started my credit repair journey in march and wasn't sure if this was going to work. I gave ACETEAM a call and discussed what I was looking for. So I gave it a try and saw results within two weeks after he started working on my CREDIT . I had five negative items on my credit and he was able to remove them and improved my score to 790 on all bureaus. I would recommend his services to anyone that is looking for a credit repair, you can contact him via (aceteamcredit@GMAIL.COM)
on Sat Jul 13 2019, 5:55 AM
on Fri Jul 12 2019, 6:32 PM
I want to thank Aceteam credit, I have been quite satisfied with his service and happy to report that my credit is Excellent and up to standard now. I have not been able to get a normal credit score for the past 6years, after contacting ACETEAM CREDIT SPECIALIST just 3weeks ago and explained my credit situation to him and how I was turned down by Lexington Law several times trying to get my credit fixed. He increased my score up to 800 and got rid of all negative items, student loans, eviction, collections and hard inquires on my report. I’m now enjoying a good rating of credit score. Contact him today and get all your credit issues fixed (ACETEAMCREDIT@GMAIL.COM )