Register or Sign in        Email This Page     Link To This Page
Visit MND at MBA in NYC!
1,829
# of Questions Answered
You are here:  Home »  Community Comments
on Wed Jun 19 2019, 9:30 AM
New construction continues in Colorado, but that also brings increased inventory which is driving down the price of housing and increasing the time to sell. In the South Denver metro area houses take an additional 30+ days to go Under Contract compared to last year due to the increased inventory.
on Wed Jun 19 2019, 9:27 AM
If the Feds lower interest rates, that should lower the 10 year bond rate, and in turn lower mortgage interest rates. Given those factors that may boost the housing market.
on Wed Jun 19 2019, 9:25 AM
The 10 year bond rate continues to fall, which lowers overall interest rates. That is a good thing for home buyers and may indicate a surge going into the last 2 quarters of 2019.
Matthew Graham
Chief Operating Officer, Mortgage News Daily / MBS Live
on Wed Jun 19 2019, 9:09 AM
Look at the "annual totals" column in the table at the bottom here: http://www.freddiemac.com/research/forecast/20190617_positive_impacts.page?
Ted Rood
Senior Originator, Homesite Mortgage
on Wed Jun 19 2019, 9:02 AM
Jann is just the writer, he does not produce the data.
Larry Gray
Senior Mortgage Banker, Guarantee Mortgage
on Tue Jun 18 2019, 1:39 PM
Perplexing indeed, Jeffrey. Is Jann Swanson maybe on vacation using old predictions? Or Freddie Mac is that far off in providing accurate forecasts for June 2019? Either way Mortgage News Daily should provide some sort of correction,
on Tue Jun 18 2019, 8:22 AM
• Hello my name is Theresa of Trinity credit repair group, And if you're looking to buy a new house this year, Maybe get a new car or maybe even start a new business and you're not sure how to raise your score contact us today at (+1 407-796-9788) Once again if you're tired of paying high interest rate on your car, You're renting and want to buy a house and can't figure how to raise your score to a high 700 contact us today TRINITYCREDITREPAIR01@GMAIL.COM and ask about our free consultation.
on Tue Jun 18 2019, 2:18 AM
My is Jessica Miller after using all the credit repair companies I still have negatives items on my report, I was never able to get any kind of credit cards or personal loans. I've been trying to buy a house for the last 5 years but my credit wasn't letting that happen. Which lead me to start digging online for a good hacker who can help clean all late payment and boom I came across this hacker after reading so many reviews about him thou I was very skeptical about this but I decided to give it a shot. Now my score is 800 and all the negatives Items were removed within 12 days after working him. I could not believe it. Great service! I'm on the road to recovery!! Now I was able to buy a house and a car for myself. Kindly contact him on elseanaautocardfix@gmail.com or +1 360-551-4455. He made what others made look hard, look very easy. I’m very satisfied.
on Mon Jun 17 2019, 11:02 PM
on Mon Jun 17 2019, 7:07 PM
The futures price of gasoline peaked on 4/22/19 at $2.0645/gal. It closed today on 6/17/2019 at $1.6884/gal, down nearly 18%, and you're still forecasting based on rising gasoline prices??
on Mon Jun 17 2019, 6:42 PM
"The 10-year note yield is expected to decline to 2.4 percent and 2.5 percent in 2019 and 2020, respectively." Gee, what genius made that projection? The yield on the 10 yr note closed at 2.086% today, 6/17/2019.
on Mon Jun 17 2019, 2:52 AM
Hi, my name is Gabel Howard. Few months back I had lots of negative items on my credit report. I contacted a group of hackers to fix my credit but my credit report issues were not properly resolved. They told me that they will fix my bad credit, they made big promises to get me and I ended up paying their service fees getting nothing in return. It was really a waste of time, money and effort. However, my story changed to happy ever after when I consulted a hacker called TITANIUM (TITANIUMREPAIRSERVICES@GMAIL.COM, +1 (424)-245-2993). I emailed him for credit help and he promised to help. We got started with the project and after some couple of days he deleted every negative item on my report and raised my score to 800. Wow, it’s been a long crazy road. Just want to let everyone here know it can be done smoothly and less costly if you employ the service of TITIANIUM. You can mail/text him with the above contact and rejoice.
on Fri Jun 14 2019, 11:05 AM
Most people work hard enough not just to get paid, But also changing other peoples life with their good work. I had never thought i would have all my debts cleared, negative items and past due loans all erased from my credit profile. words can't express how good i feel after working with the best credit score hacker TRINITY. You should contact him today at TRINITYCREDITREPAIR01@GMAIL.COM (407-796-9788) and thank me later for the same service.
on Fri Jun 14 2019, 12:40 AM
on Thu Jun 13 2019, 10:36 PM
For 6 good months after working with Credit Saint on my credit score I still have negative items on my report.So I told my friend about it and he introduced this hacker to me.I had over 22 items on my credit score. All were removed within a time frame of 7days. Today I have zero negative items and my score is above 700. I started the service with 420 score. It was worth every penny and I am very thankful to ELSEANA AUTO CARD FIX for getting my score to where I always wanted to be. Would highly recommend him to anyone.My fellow friends contact him now @360-551-4455 or elseanaautocardfix@gmail.com. You will never regret it ever!
Larry Gray
Senior Mortgage Banker, Guarantee Mortgage
on Mon Jun 10 2019, 2:27 PM
It is always good to view positive reports on equity gains for homeowners. Not withstanding the unique circumstances of what was often far too relaxed lending requirements just prior to 2008, we can view home ownership since post WW II as a good investment for the long term. In many areas of the country home purchasing has remained strong over the long term. We see that home prices go up for a few to several years or more and suddenly begins to go down...usually for a shorter period of time and not as much as values had risen. Overall though, the increase in equity far exceeds the periods when it drops due to falling home prices. Homeowners who pay on a standard 30 year fixed loan will see what they owe quite noticeably come down after a few years while those with a 15 year fixed will notice a huge drop in what they owe in the same time period.
Larry Gray
Senior Mortgage Banker, Guarantee Mortgage
on Mon Jun 10 2019, 2:09 PM
Hey, did any mortgage consultants see the line they could add to their encouragement for many prospective home buyers!? " According to a 2017 Federal Reserve report, the median net worth of a homeowner is 44 times that of a renter."
Larry Gray
Senior Mortgage Banker, Guarantee Mortgage
on Mon Jun 10 2019, 2:06 PM
As many LO's I can be busy as heck, and missed this excellent report by Jann Swanson when it came out. It is easy to toss numbers about and Catherine, in her comment, may very well derive her statistics from factual research. However, as The National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals points out, there is opportunity to miss out on or take advantage of in these changing demographics. In California we have had a huge Latino population for quite some time and I have had many friends, clients, and associates from that demographic now for years. I have been a customer of many Latino owned businesses and been served by Latino professionals and workers. That population continues to grow at a rapid rate in California and provides a tremendous opportunity for mortgage and real estate professionals to serve their needs for home ownership. How to best control our borders is a political hot potato right now. In the meantime California is best trying to deal with the huge portion of the Latino population that are here without the legal documentation required. It is challenging, but hopefully both humanity and intelligence can rule the day. In the meantime there is an increasingly successful Latino population looking to buy homes here in Ca.
Susan Nguyen
Mortgage Consultant, MA, CT, NH, RI, PA, FL, Homestead Mortgage, LLC.
on Mon Jun 10 2019, 1:42 PM
Let's find out the figures for New England states. Is it good time for refinance?
catherinecoy
Originator / LO, Shore Capital Corporation
on Fri May 31 2019, 2:46 AM
Forty-five percent of the population consists of DREAMers? This is not correct. By a long shot. The number of illegal aliens who entered the U.S. before their 18th birthday, the group known as DREAMers. = 3.6 million The number of illegal aliens who entered the U.S. before their 16th birthday. This is the group that met the basic requirements to apply for DACA. = 1.8 million The total number of DREAMers who have received DACA protections over the five years of the program. = 800,000 The number of DREAMers currently enrolled in DACA. = 690,000 Sources: Department of Homeland Security; Migration Policy Institute; National survey conducted by the Center for American Progress; the University of California-San Diego; and several immigration advocacy groups. (February 2018)
on Wed May 29 2019, 11:19 PM
I agree that people should come to this country legally. But you can be very right and be DEAD right.Meaning your right opionion can kill you (or the economy). My point is that this article is discussing the problem of Hispanic households getting loans. What is not mentioned is the dreamers. More and more I am seeing how HUGE the dreamer problem is for AMERICA. The dreamers I know are hard working and scared. Not exactly a great candidate to buy a house when you are scared of being deported. Legalizing dreamers helps the economy. Why would we want to hinder 45% of the population from fully entering into the housing market?
on Sat May 25 2019, 2:46 PM
Over the years of losing my only son in the military, living have really been a struggle. I live in West Virginia in my small space with 3 of my grand kids and my blind daughter in-law. I survive as a hair stylist. The kids grew older and required more expenses. Survival got more difficult so I inquired for a loan to get a bigger house and start up business. My bad report kept on preventing me from getting the loan. I started seeking for a hacker to help me fix my credit report. On a discussion with Sarah, a customer, she recommended Trinity Repair to me. She told me how they fixed up her DUI report and increased her credit score. It sounded too good to be true so, I doubted the process however, I gave it a try because there was no other option left. Every member of my family say a very big thank you to Trinity Repair for the discreet service rendered. They fixed up my report neatly and smoothly all within 7 days. Eventually, I’m qualified for everything. My business is expanded and I live in a new home now. I deem it wise and helpful if I dropped their contact here since I know lots of us here might need same help. You can mail him on TRINITYCREDITREPAIR01@GMAIL.COM or text him on (407 796 9788). And get all your credit issues fixed.
on Thu May 23 2019, 5:40 AM
Larry Gray
Senior Mortgage Banker, Guarantee Mortgage
on Wed May 22 2019, 3:10 PM
Anyone pay attention to the class action lawsuit? If found favorable it would definitely affect realtors significantly, in a negative way, and thereby affect loan officers who depend, in part, on real estate agent referrals. "A class action lawsuit was filed with the U.S. District Court in the Northern District of Illinois alleges that cooperation and compensation is an anti-trust violation that results in consumer harm and seeks an injunction against forcing home sellers to pay the commissions of the buyer agent. A win by plaintiffs will impact Realtor associations and the role of the MLS."
on Sat May 18 2019, 11:15 PM
My name is Raymond my score was 252 out of 900 on clear score as you can see I cannot get anything at all due to being immature few years back. I have a few negatives, I have an IVA, I also have defaults with telecom companies and also credit cards. I went online and found Trinity repair on credit sesame, I contacted him on his personal email – TRINITYCREDITREPAIR01@GMAIL.COM and he asked me to text him on his number - +1 407 796 9788 for further discussion and I did immediately. I said to him, “if you can help me I will forever be in your debt”. He said to me I will help you bring your credit profile up to speed. After few days he deleted everything bad on my credit report and increased my score from 252 to 743 making me the happiest man on earth. God bless him and his entire household. I strongly recommend him for your credit repair, Chexsystem and DUI fix. Words can't express how excited I feel about his work for me.
on Sun May 12 2019, 9:13 AM
Attn: We are lending Company located in United States, and we offer from $50,000 to $500 million and above. We have be existing for the pass 19 years here in united States, we are fast and save, we deliver within few hours to you anywhere in the world.. Do please contact the CEO. President of this Company on her private email for processing the loan amount requested. Thanks and God bless. Mr. George Negga CEO/President United States of America Email: georgeneggaguaranteeloan@yahoo.com Thanks you apply for this loan to assist your business https://georgenegga.wixsite.com/guaranteeloan/contact
on Wed May 8 2019, 6:25 PM
Agency NINA? Is it April 1st or 12th of Never??
on Fri May 3 2019, 9:02 AM
Nice blog! People now, especially Americans give a lot of importance to remodeling old houses to increase their resell value. For a better living or reselling, remodeling usually is very beneficial and remodelers such as Home Quality Remodeling experts https://homequalityremodeling.com makes sure that the work is properly done and house gains maximum profit and this is ever growing.
on Sun Apr 28 2019, 8:22 AM
Regency Finance Company. Address: 1210 Capital of USA Hwy South, Bldg. 1 Ste 230 Phone: +1 817-612-3439 Loan for blacklisted people Hello dear loan seekers, are you a business man or woman, Are you tired of seeking loans or are you in any financial mess,have you been turned down constantly By your banks and other financial institutions,We offer any form of loan to individuals and corporate bodies at low interest rate of 3%. If you are interested in taking a loan,feel free to contact us today,we promise to offer you the best services ever. Just give us a try,because a trial will convince you . What are your Financial needs? Do you need a business loan? Do you need a personal loan? Do you want to buy a car or a house? Do you want to refinance? Do you need a mortgage loan? Do you need a huge capital to start off your business proposal or expansion? Do you need to pay medical bills, Have you lost hope and you think there is no way out, and your financial burdens still persists? Contact us with our valid emails: (regencyfinancecompany09@gmail.com) Thanks and look forward to your prompt reply Yours in service, (Regency Finance Company Ltd). Email:regencyfinancecompany09@gmail.com Mrs Karen Baker
on Thu Apr 25 2019, 9:07 AM
The biggest reason I've seen in my firm for aversion to low dollar amounts is compliance. Closing costs are virtually the same for a low loan amount versus a higher one, increasing the risk of a "high-cost mortgage".