The Mortgage News Daily community is provided as a tool for you to communicate with each other, network within the industry, stay informed
of current events and news, ask questions, find answers, etc.
The Mortgage News Daily community has developed a set of rules, an etiquette. The rules are created, and enforced, to provide you with the
best possible user experience when using our community. Please respect them, and heed the guidance of our longer-term members, forum
moderators, and staff members. If you find a violation of these rules please contact us.
- Please maintain a high level of professionalism at all times. Don’t post anything you would not want potential clients to see, because
there's a good chance they will see it. When in doubt, err on the side of “too nice” or “too professional.”
Posts, Comments, Contributions, etc.
- Use the correct forum heading. In other words, loan scenarios go in the “loan scenarios” section. Read all the forum headings before
creating a post and choose accordingly.
- Attempt to contribute to the knowledge base and sense of community. Posting useful or thorough content will help our community grow and
- Please do not include personal/contact information such as name, email address and phone number in your posts. If you choose to post this
information in your posts, you are responsible for the consequences.
- Flaming, flamebaiting, and trolling are NOT allowed. This rule applies to posts anywhere on this website including forums, comments,
private messages, profile comments, etc.
Flaming: directly insulting another member
Flame-baiting: commenting with the intention of getting a flame as a response
Trolling: Making posts just to annoy people.
- Consumers are here for help. Anything perceived to be remotely close to derogatory, disdainful, or sarcastic content towards the
consumers will lead to immediate banning.
- No affiliate links in your posts or signatures. They will be removed.
- Keep posts on-topic and relevant to the discussion.
- Advertising and promotional posts are not permitted and will be removed.
- We reserve the right to delete any post without reason or explanation.
- Submission of content to this site gives us your consent to reproduce such content in any way, publicly or privately, in any format
- Absolutely no pornographic, sexual, offensive material, discussions or links to this sort of material.
- Use appropriate language at all times.
- Offensive content can be flagged by other members of the community. Excessive flags will trigger a review by moderators and can result in
- Do not post false or misleading information, abusive, hateful harassing, threatening, unlawful content. If you see such behaivor, please
report it to a moderator.
- Do not attempt to impersonate other community members or forum moderators/administrators. Attempts to do so will be caught and result in
- Do not sign up for more than one account. IP addresses are tracked and monitored for this sort of behaivor.
- Do not attempt to poach users from this community. Anyone caught trying to recruit members to join other forums or communities will be
- Do not use Avatars for promotional purposes including ads.
- Signatures attached to forum posts, wiki answers, etc. are a benefit of a Premium Subscription. Please do not
attempt to add your contact information to posts. It will be removed and if done repeatedly, your account will be disabled.
- If you want to add your contact information to any post, please review the benefits of our Premium Subscription.
SPAM / Harvesting
- No SPAM whatsoever. This includes private message spam.
- Do not attempt to harvest email addresses or other information from this website. You will be banned along with your IP Address.
- Mortgage News Daily reserves the right to restrict access, suspend or terminate your membership to this community at anytime. Violation
of the rules above are grounds for removal from the system.
- When an account is banned, both the IP address and email address used to create it will be banned. Bannings are at the sole discretion of
staff and moderators. If you feel you have been banned in error, we will do our best to review your account.
- Mortgage News Daily takes no reponsbility the content contained in these user contributed ares. We do not endorse any content posted by
the members of this community. By using these forums you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Mortgage News Daily and their agents with
respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s).
- Mortgage News Daily reserves the right to change these rules at any time without notification. You are responsible for reading the rules
occasionally for changes.